Saturday, January 30, 2010

Off Topic: Great Hosting Service!

Outstanding Service From HostGator
I have been a HostGator customer for a numerous years. But just until recently I have had two shared business accounts there at HostGator.com, and I have always been impressed by the service that I was getting. Heck I was only paying around 30-50$ a month, but whenever I needed anything from their support group I was always made to feel like HostGator's biggest customer.
I just recently got a dedicated server for a new site. I was a little nervous about making this move, mostly because I have never managed anything other than some early Windows servers back in my "hands on" days at work.
The HostGator support & transfer team, along with the GREAT video tutorials that the HostGator staff makes available, made the move a snap. I spent just around week or so going through the tutorials and getting to know myself with my server and the management interface which I had never used. When it came time for the move the HG(HostGator) transfer team was outstanding to work with. Straight away after the move, I had a few questions regarding some standard practices on my servers setup, and the support team was amazingly a lot more than helpful to me.
HostGator just ROCKS. From the stable infrastructure of this web server host, to the great equipment that they possess and their cheap, affordab

No comments:

Post a Comment